Uplevel Your Firm's Engagement, Intake and Lead Conversion Process
Thursday, January 19, 2023| 1 PM CT • 11 AM PT • 2 PM ET
You win for your clients, but sometimes while you're so busy winning, law firm struggle to make time to attract, engage and convert new client leads. Even keeping up with the current client communications can become a struggle because you're just that swamped.
Let's talk about what you can do to keep a steady stream of new business coming so you can continue to focus on high-value legal expertise. By connecting different services together, you can create an easy and smooth process for prospects to find you, engage, and become a client. Because, we all know that in turn, happy clients are significantly more likely to refer you to their friends and family.
Smith.al and Smokeball are coming together to talk about actionable solutions your law firm can employ to make this happen immediately.
In this roundtable discussion, you'll learn:
- The importance of a professional website that includes lead capture and tracking
- Content generation for busy lawyers, including leveraging case results and reviews
- Offers and incentives from partners
- Lead qualification basics
- Leveraging outbound call campaigns; no show re-bookings, non-retain follow ups
- eSignatures and payments to increase conversions and cash flow