Prep Your Law Firm for a More Productive, Profitable 2022
with Mark Petrolis, Smokeball Senior Account Manager and in-house counsel
Serve Clients Ethically & Competently
Protect the Firm’s Interests
The end of the year is typically a slower time for most practices, (sorry family and criminal law attorneys). This allows firm management to ask important questions and determine whether changes are needed to achieve the firm's goals in the new year. This free webinar is designed to help you make productive, proactive adjustments to prepare your law firm for 2022.
With specific key performance indicators in place, backed by corresponding workflows, your law firm will become more profitable and productive. And when you back that dedication with better reputation-management and an amazing referral network, your entire firm will enjoy a more positive, rewarding experience
Join Mark Petrolis, Smokeball’s In-House Counsel and Senior Account Manager, for a free webinar to help start the new year off right. This session is designed to be eligible for CLE credit* across jurisdictions.
In addition to one CLE credit (pending approval), you’ll learn how your firm can answer questions like:
- Should my firm update its rates and/or flat fees?
- Would it be beneficial to update retainer agreements?
- Should I add/implement key performance indicators (KPI) to manage my firm?
- Is it time to optimize workflows for 2022?
- How can I better manage my firm’s reputation?
- How do I grow and maintain my referral network?