Mastering Microsoft Word: Tips and Tricks for Legal Professionals
Tuesday, September 12, 2023|
1 PM CT • 11 AM PT • 2 PM ET
Does formatting a document in Microsoft Word make you frustrated on a daily basis? Do you struggle with removing metadata from legal briefs? Are you looking for ways to safeguard your meticulously crafted drafts from unwanted alterations? All of these issues and more will be covered in this comprehensive CLE session.
Welcome to the ultimate one-hour Word crash course that is specifically geared towards legal professionals. Learn how to stop using Word merely as a glorified typewriter and discover how you can enable shortcuts to save time, quickly format documents, prevent clients from tampering with text, and utilize Word’s template features with legal technology.
Join attorney Jordan Turk, Legal Technology Advisor at Smokeball, and Adriana Linares, legal technology consultant at LawTech Partners, for this free CLE webinar* to learn the best ways to utilize Word and how to get the most out of your legal technology setup.
- How to use and set up keyboard shortcuts in Word for maximum efficiency
- Proper document formatting techniques and customization of Word's default features
- Techniques to secure your documents and remove sensitive metadata
- Effective integration of Word with legal technology tools, such as case management software
- How to leverage document templates to enhance productivity
Duration: 60 minutes
This webinar is eligible for CLE credit in multiple jurisdictions.*