Key Metrics & Processes for Small Law Success
with Ruchie Chadha, JD, Smokeball president
Success is in your hands. Small law firms are the backbone of our legal community. It is important to dedicate as much to your business practices as you do to your clients.
Smokeball also understands that time is a finite resource, especially at small law firms. Tracking metrics and using them to inform your best practices is an efficient way to improve your business strategy while also supporting your clients.
But with so many numbers at their disposal, how can attorneys accurately identify the most important metrics? And what can they do with those numbers?
This session is designed to shine some light on those critical questions.
In addition to one CLE credit (pending approval), you’ll learn:
- Some of the most common metrics tracked by small law firms
- Challenges with tracking these metrics and new matters
- New or improved ways of tracking metrics at small law firms
- Ways to create a better more consistent workflow optimization process
- New processes a small law firm can implement to drive success
- Ways to get started, and key takeaways