The Tech-Stacked Firm Report
How Technology is Changing the Legal Industry in 2023
Smokeball surveyed 200 law firms with 50 or fewer staff to discover how technology has changed their work. In this report, we share our findings about how law firms use technology today, which tools and platforms are most popular in various areas of law or functions within the legal team, and what’s changed in the last three years over the course of the pandemic, the Great Resignation and the current recession.
Then, we’ll dig into how to build your tech-stacked firm with helpful charts and comparisons to help you decide which platforms best fit your needs.
In this legal industry report, you’ll receive:
- An overview and definitions of the legal technology stack
- Insight in to what kinds of legal technology law firms are using
- Legal marketplaces
- Document automation software
- Data security software
- Practice management software
- Legal research
- Legal education software
- Online dispute resolution software
- E-discovery software
- Legal analytics software
- Compliance software
- Time-tracking software
- Accounting and billing software
- Payments software
- An understanding of the technology that helps firms of various sizes and areas of law grow more efficient and profitable
- Guidance on how to build an effective legal tech stack for your firm
- And more
Legal technology isn’t just a stopgap or a temporary solution. It’s the new standard, and a properly tech-enabled law firm will be the way of life moving forward.
So exactly how have legal professionals changed their approach to technology lately? Download the report to learn.