The Practice of Cognitive Kindness for Improved Performance
with Chelsy Castro, JD, MA, MSW, LCSW
Empathy and understanding of others are critical to any engagement between opposing parties — particularly in the practice of law. Our ability to think critically (not just about our own perceptions, intentions and motivations, but about those of others) is a powerful tool and an immensely valuable resource. And critical thinking increases productivity, reduces conflict and improves overall wellbeing when used strategically through the practice of Cognitive Kindness.
Join lawyer-turned-psychotherapist Chelsy Castro, JD, MA, MSW, LCSW for a new Smokeball webinar, "The Practice of Cognitive Kindness for Improved Performance."
In this free webinar, you'll learn:
- How lawyers are a vulnerable population.
- What Cognitive Kindness is and how it plays an important role in lawyer mental health and performance.
- How to identify anxiety in lawyers (with symptoms and behavioral examples).
- How to identify depression in lawyers (with symptoms and behavioral examples).
- The ethical implications of unmanaged anxiety and depression in lawyers.
- Tools and techniques to cultivate Cognitive Kindness to help oneself and others.
It's perfect time to revisit your own understanding of your relationships, both within your firm's staff and with your clients. This webinar is designed to give you the tools and perspective for a successful journey down the path of Cognitive Kindness.